Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let me Introduce myself - Cookie Monsta the Macho Schnauzer


Hi, I am Cookie, a Macho Miniature Schnauzer (MMS). Maybe you would like to address me as Cookie the Handsome boy or Handsome, I response to both.

My *owners LOVE to complain. I don't really comprehend with their hobby - Complaining.
They will complain about my behavior most of the time. I can't see I have any behavior problem or even bad habit. I am Cookie, the Macho dog.

Sometimes, they will *torture me for no reason.

Sigh~!


*torture: At least to me, It was a torture! I am the Macho Dog, it is shameful to follow their Instruction & Command.


You see, they punish me, Again!
They instructed me to Sit-Stay on the coffee table for half an hour due to the missing Porkie Bone & some Bone residue stick on my muzzle & also the Porkie smell on my nose.
I have no idea why they call it "Steal Food". I did not steal, my owners left the food there, when I Sniff-Sniff, they did not say NO, so I take it as the Permission-to-Dig. Furthermore, they left it in the bin. they are not going to eat it again. So, why waste the Delicious Yummy Porkie-Bone. Me love it.


*owners: My none-biological parents. They claimed themselves as Mmy-Mmy & Ddy-Ddy.

3 comments:

The Musketeers said...

hello ! We are here to make some new friends ! Hope you get to know many new buddies in DWB (:
We have linked you up (:

Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays Cookie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Cookie Monsta & Pepper! Nice to meet cha both & welcome to Dogs With Blogs!

POOPED out,
Solid Gold Dancer