Sunday, January 4, 2009

PROTEST!!

Whenever I hear:
"Cookie, come~~!!! BATH BATHHHHHHH~~!!!!.......GOOD BOY COME!!"
I will have to run & hide for my life!

This is the N-time I told them (My none biological parents), I DON'T LIKE, I DON'T WANT TO TAKE BATH.

I HATE BATH BATH! They locked me inside the toilet, soaked me with Shampoo, applied oil on me, blow me with hotair and brushed me!


They said I look HAMSOME after bath bath. Is it true?
What do you think?

NAY~! This is their Tactic to lure me into the bathroom! I won't believe their sweet-talk. I believe only to myself, I know I am the forever handsome dog even NO bath bath!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hello!

I'm Oskar & I'm a schnauzer too.

My people are not trained to stop giving me baths yet either!

Stop by & say hello sometime.

http://thedailyoskar.blogspot.com