Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jessie a.k.a Jazzy Blues

Jessie a.k.a Jazzy got something to say...

I am Jessie, Jazzy Blues is the name registered under my birth certificate. You can call me Jessie and Jazzy which I think is not much different in pronunciation.
I have checked the meaning of Jazzy in dictionary, it means showy, bright and colorful~! oh~ colorful?? I am salt and pepper in color!

I would like to show some picture of ME~! Jazzy Blues.


This photo was taken during our trip to Cherating. It's a Cool place. I get to run free and swim and rolled on the sand.


laaa Laaa Laaa~!! Taking my evening stroll before jumping into the sea. Warm up first.


This is my side view. Do I look fluffy? My boyfriend, Cookie stand beside me.


Wet look. I am actually very slim, 5.2kg only.

2 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Hmph, you sure have lots of fun in your outings. Hey, mummy, when can we go to Cherating?!

- Santa

Boo Casanova said...

hi!!!

sob sob, why everydog get to visit cherating and my mom told me she couldn't book the place... :(

i reckon it's her that doesn't wanna go. i've read so many doggie blogs they've been there but yet i'm still clueless abt how nice the ruby's resort is.

all mommy's fault!

btw, nice to meet you. i'm boo, not a whiner. :D

wet wet licks

Boo