Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jessie's New Hair Cut

Hi All!! After Daddy's stint in giving Pepper a new hair cut, Daddy also had something in mind for me. I wasn't spread at all. Anyway, here are the before pictures where Daddy gave me a nice hot bath before the torment started.


Soon after, Daddy started doing his idea of making me into a mini lioness, with a mane and all. These pictures are taken during the midway of the process. He shaved my behind until nice nice :).



Right after that, he started on snipping away the fur on my head, and this is how I look like after :P cute no?

After a couple of hours of torment, I was finally released!!! hehe... check out the new ME!










Instead of being a mini lioness, Mummy thinks I look more like a baboon :(, but then I think I look like a Diva dressed in a Mink coat!! Sexy!!

1 comment:

Diana Chiew said...

Oh no, Jessie, you are not a schnauzer, you don't look like one...hehehe...

- Santa