Friday, August 14, 2009

Pepper's Hair Cut

Hello boys, daddy gave me a hair cut this week. Oh don't I look lovely, just like a Princess *Wink*Wink*

Thanks Daddy!! Now I look more like a Princess!! :)

Check out my shiny coat of vanity! hehe

Yes more beautiful pictures please!! *Tsk*Tsk*

Don't get excited now boys.... *Wink*

Oh, these beautiful pictures of myself are too much!

Yikes, I look like a zombie dog! with the white eyes, urghh!

Ahhhh..., too much of vanity makes me sleepy, hehe, time for my beauty sleep.

However, parental advisory is required for the below pictures. Oh... so utterly heinous.

These are my pictures before the haircut, don't I look scruffy? Not like a Princess at all, HMMPPHHHH!

These photos are so unflattering.... :( Dunno why daddy insists on putting them up!

What you looking at??!?!?!


Cookie : Who is that old haggard witch standing beside me? So scary.... #(

Stop taking photos already!!!

I just wanna hide myself....

OI!!! Enough already.... :`(

1 comment:

Diana Chiew said...

Nice haircut, Pepper, I like that tail. ;P

- Santa