Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Counting down the day too......

I have been counting down the day too......
Without Mmy Mmy keeping an eye on Cookie the naughty, I have been bullied by him ever since we arrived at Grandpa Grandma's house.
He constantly stealing my food during breakfast and I ended up being penned up by Grandpa every breakfast. Still Cookie the Naughty keep a close watch at me outside the playpen while I am eating.

Not only he bully me, he is kind of a jealous dog. He did whatever he can to stop me from pleasing or greeting Granpa. He bitten me, barked at me, pushed me away from Granpa........
I am sicked and tired of all these. I have been counting down the day when Mmy Mmy return to safe me from Cookie's bully, since the first day arrived here.

2 more days...

No comments: