Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jessie & Dino visit on the last day of 2008 Part 1

Jessie and Dino visited Cookie and Pepper on the last day of 2008, 31st December 2008.

I have heard of Jessie's name several times from Mmy Mmy, I have saw her pictures too when we exchanged photo. She look cute in her picture. I was glad I get to see her in person. She look pretty and she smell good!

Me too! I was happy friends visited us but I was abit worried that they might steal all Mmy Mmy 's attention & love. Mmy Mmy seem to be fond of Jessie. I just am reluctant to share Mmy Mmy with them.

Haha, who cares! I know Mmy Mmy's attention is always on me! She loves me more than she loves anyone else.


Dino is cute too. Look at his smooth & silky coat. I wish my coat would be smooth & silky one day.


Let see some picture.


This is Jessie, Playing with Cookie's toy, the squeky one.

This is Dino, a lovely pekingese mix shih Tzu. He is a little too energitic especially when he chased after Jessie trying to hump on her. Haha...To my surprice, Dino is only 8 month old.

Jessie brought the toy in her mouth, dropped it infront of Cookie and lied down with him. huhuhu....I think she like that naughty Cookie. By the way, are you able to recognise who is Cookie who is Jessie. I bet u not, they just look so alike.

Okay, this is me.
I couldn't be bothered more. I was watching them but did not want to join their childish play. I just spent my time resting on comfy sofa.

Wasn't it fun playing with Jessie & Dino!
Anyway, I will post up some video later...Stay tune!


1 comment:

The Musketeers said...

You guys sure looks like you have fun !