Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Counting down the day...

My owner, Mmy Mmy had sent us (Pepper & me) back to her hometown after Christmas last year. We have been staying with Mmy Mmy's parents since then. Mmy Mmy is coming back this coming Saturday to celebrate Chinese New Year with her parents. I am looking forward to hug Mmy Mmy again. I know she definitely miss me. I miss her too! I miss sleeping on her bed, I miss evening stroking with her, I miss Saturday jungle trekking......

I am having lots of fun staying here with Mmy Mmy's Parents who I now call Grandma & Grandpa. I get to sleep on Grandpa's bed every morning when Grandma went to morning jogging, Hihihihi!!! You know, Human's bed is so much comfortable compare to Sofas.

Grandpa is complaining that I look fatter then before. Erm....maybe is due to lack of exercise, lack of evening stroking.... My body is getting heavier. However, I dont care about my weight as much as Mmy Mmy care about hers. I know I wont look any less handsome by putting up tiny weight. :)

I am counting down the day Mmy Mmy coming back. She is coming back on Saturday, 2 more days to go..........

No comments: