Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Comfy Pillow and A Good Sleep


I love sleeping on The-Lady-Owner's bed especially the soft soft comfy pillow.
The picture speaks for itself. I was deep in my sweet dream when The-Lady-Owner woke up in the middle of the night and took out her lousy LG phone to snap this picture of me snoring beside her. I was indeed very deep in my sleep, the flash light did not even do me any disturb.



Tonight I am going to sleep on that soft soft comfy pillow again. I should wait till The-Lady-Owner fall asleep and hide her Lousy LG phone so she won't be able to snap my snoring picture.

Sweet Dream everyone and Good Night.

p/s: She threw me down on the icy cold floor out of her comfy bed after snapped these 2 pictures. How cruel she was.

2 comments:

Ruby Isabella said...

You look like a very comfortable, happy dog. It is very important getting the right position to sleep in.

The Musketeers said...

wow ! you looks like you are enjoying there ! :D