Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine Flower

Valentine had past, for about 2 weeks. For us dog, we don't celebrate Valentine. However, Human did. The-Lady-Owner got her Valentine Flower on that day.

This is - ROSE .
She received only one bud of Rose. One bud of Rose is enough to buy her heart for 365 days. I love her, because she allow me to sleep on her bed, for almost everynight.** For that reason, I wanted to show her my LOVE as well. Since I have no access to Human Florist, what I can do is to take what we have at home. I found her Valentine Rose on the dining table.

I tore it into pieces and nicely arranged it on the floor to create flower carpet.
Romantic Flower.....Floor. Too bad she got only one (1) bud of Rose or else I can make a Rose Carpet.
I waited for her to come home and be surprised.
When she finally back home, she was indeed very surprised. I was waiting excitedly for her to praise me.... abundantly with lotsa treats and MilkBall.

UNFORTUNATELY, she is not the Romantic type. She don't appreciate AT ALL.
A Slab on my butt was my reward. WooFffffff!

** You might want to ask what I did to make her allow me on bed. Simple! I leave my pee mark on her bed whenever she throw me down the floor.

No comments: