Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cookie is sick - K9 cough...continued

The-Lady-Owner has to say...

Before I shut down my computer and leave the office, I chatted with my friend, an independent pet rescuer cum pet lover. I asked her the direction to her recommended vet. I told her about Cookie sick also. Apparently, there is a K9 cough outbreak recently. Cookie is just one of the poor victim of this virus. sob sob :(
She advised me to give Vitamin C + Honey water to Cookie instead of bringing him to vet and cost another expensive bill. I heeded to her advice.

When I reached home around 5:45pm, Cookie and Pepper as their usual, ran out to greet me.

Cookie:"Woof Woof Woof Woof (Welcome home! I miss you.)"

Pepper:"Woo Woof Woo Woof Woo Woof (Welcome home my beautiful master!)"

To my surprised, Cookie seem to recover from the cough. I did not hear a sound of cough from him. However, prevention must be taken. I fed them Vitamin C blended with honey, orange and apple. I really hope this remedy can really work on Cookie.

No comments: